Keepers of the Cerulean Sign
Loudwater offers a well-defended rest stop for caravans and riverboats. Nearby communities such as Llorkh and Zelbross lie in ruins, yet Loudwater survives, albeit with a diminished population, which holds steady at about 2,000. To the north stand the brooding trees of the High Forest. To the south is the High Moor, infamous for monsters that lurk in the mists, guarding the ruins of bygone kingdoms. Loudwater feels like a frontier town despite having once boasted a greater population. Its days of boundless prosperity are a century gone, and most of the town’s current residents, which include primarily humans and half-elves, are not old enough to recall them. Loudwater never fully recovered from the disruption of trade brought about in the wake of the disastrous Spellplague, yet unlike many towns, it at least still stands.
|Secomber||Zelbross||Llorkh||Star Mounts||Southwood||Graypeak Mts||High Moor||Dire Wood||Grayflow River|
- Brosha Manx: Owner of the Loudwater Apothecary.
- Brother Griffon: Uthgardt foundling and devotee of Silvanus.
- Calla Maran: Proprietor of Loudwater’s general store.
- Captain Harrowleaf: Head of the Loudwater Patrol.
- Curuvar the Brazen: Resident wizard of Loudwater.
- Darden, Dred, and Drer: Dwarf brothers and owners of Loudwater’s stable.
- Deanna “Starra” Star: Knife shop owner.
- Garwan: Owner of the curiosity shop.
- Karzon Kul: Ruffian who frequents the Fisher’s Friend Pub.
- Kyos: A regular at the Fisher’s Friend Pub.
- Lady Moonfire: Town leader.
- Marsh Laval: Proprietor of the Green Tankard Tavern.
- Megana Nistral: Head of the Loudwater Smithy.
- Old Barnaby: Fisherman and teller of tall tales.
- Raumandar: Stockboy at the Loudwater general store.
- Rivermaster Sarl: Overseer of Loudwater’s dock district.
- Sunsteen Urbeth: Loudwater citizen .
- Zark: A greedy freeloader, would be slaver and thief. Now deceased.
Return to the Main Page